Nordic skiing is a great family activity which can be enjoyed throughout one’s lifetime. A popular recreational activity, it is also a competitive sport practiced primarily throughout Canada, Europe and the US.
LNSC is an engaged partner in a thriving local nordic skiing community, which includes the following organizations:
- BioSki Cross-country Ski & Snowshoe Club
- Capreol Cross-Country Ski Club
- Laurentian University:
- Onaping Falls Nordic Ski Club
- Walden Cross-Country Fitness Club
As well, LNSC is an active member of the greater nordic ski community at the regional, provincial and national level. We are affiliated with a number of provincial and national nordic skiing organizations:
- Cross-Country Canada (CCC)
- Cross-Country Ontario (CCO)
- Northern Ontario District (NOD)
- Zone 4 (online club and event registration)
Click on any of the links above to learn more about this great sport!