The Laurentian Nordic Ski Club (LNSC) is a not-for-profit, incorporated community club composed of 300+ members operating out of the Laurentian University Trails, which we develop and maintain on a voluntary, year-round basis. The LNSC is part of Northern Ontario District (NOD) within Cross-Country Ontario (CCO), and is also affiliated with Cross-Country Canada (CCC).
A presence in the Sudbury community for four decades, LNSC is in a growth phase! Over the past two years, we have:
- become incorporated;
- completed significant trail development and enhancements;
- invested in modern trail-grooming equipment;
- grown our membership base;
- re-vamped our website for improved club awareness, communication and outreach;
- invested in our development programs and Junior Racing Team.
We look forward to seeing you on the trails!
Check us out on Facebook
Board of Directors (2018-2019):
Perry Sakki (president)
Chris Gore (vice-president)
Geoff Kendall (treasurer)
Rob Wiss (secretary)
Katie Grove (Laurentian University Varsity Team representative)
Debra Humbert (director)
Patti Kitler (Para-Nordic representative)